The City and County of San Francisco is a sponsoring member of the Institute for Management Studies (IMS). This partnership offers CCSF employees access to choose from five to six leadership development programs each month, free one-hour sessions, and private leadership development programs customized IMS upon request. The IMS faculty/educators are carefully chosen to create a dynamic & engaging virtual experience, covering the most demanding topics across the field of leadership.
IMS offers all employees of CCSF a powerful one-hour FREE virtual session, once a month. Register here: https://www.ims-online.com/virtualleadership
Additionally, IMS offers 5-6 paid programs a month for member organizations to choose from. The “IMS Learning Journey” is a program based on the most challenging topics in leadership today:
- Three hour interactive & engaging virtual program driven by carefully selected thought-leader
- See all topics & schedule here: https://www.ims-online.com/programs
- After initial program, attendees receive 30 day-access to the IMS thought-leader with materials to apply & test out new leadership techniques
- Link is emailed to all attendees to access “post-session resource page” that opens access to educator and all those who attended
- Link to recording of initial 3 hour program to refer back to
- Discussion Board to ask question/further guidance
- After the 30 days of practice, IMS thought-leader holds a final one-hour coaching/mentor meeting to hear back from the group & provide further insight
To view the complete schedule, go to: www.ims-online.com and select San Francisco from the Locations in the menu bar. The registration page can be accessed from the description of each program. Alternately, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 925-736-8059. Payment for seminars may be made with a credit card or invoice. You may wish to seek pre-approval for education reimbursement through your union funds. Click on Tuition Reimbursement for more information on reimbursement programs.